Business Central is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that automates and streamlines business processes and helps you manage your business.
All these distinctive cloud end-to-end business solution features are within Business Central, which empowers you and your organization to connect your financials, sales, projects, and service and operations.
Microsoft D365BC delivers integrated functionality to provide support for:
- Financial management
- Supply chain management
- Relationship management
- Human resource management
- Project & Resource management
- Warehouse management
- Service Order Management
With Business Central, you can manage your financials, automate and secure your supply chain, sell smarter, improve customer service and project performance, and optimize your operations.
Business Central connects people and processes with a single, unified, and comprehensive cloud solution and provides organizations with an end-to-end view of their businesses.
As the following illustration shows, Business Central automatically pulls systems and processes together, enabling users to manage financials, sales, service, and operations.
- Work from the cloud.
- Have access to the most current, accurate data to make the most informed decisions possible.
- Make data instantly available at any place on any device after it has been entered in the system.
- Share data quickly and easily with key people throughout the company.
- Increase visibility across supply chains to gain greater control over purchasing processes.
- Maximize revenue opportunities and better serve customers with built-in recommendations, budgets, and progress monitoring of projects with real-time data on available resources.
- Accelerate financial close and report with accuracy, while helping to ensure compliance.
- Streamline manufacturing and warehousing operations to deliver products on time and reduce costs.
- Connect through Microsoft AppSource with third-party applications to effectively run their businesses, including payroll, banking, CRM, and other industry-specific systems.
- Help protect the mass of information from unauthorized access with advanced security systems and settings.
- Integrate with other Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft 365.