Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations empowers business users to adapt to rapidly changing business environments. It provides businesses with everything they need to manage the life cycle of a project from project sales to invoicing and accounting for projects. It provides valuable analytics and insights on resource use, availability, gross margins, and tracking progress and spends on projects.
The benefits of Dynamics 365 Project Operations are:
- Leaders get business insights – To increase visibility across all teams, data, and processes, plus AI capabilities for better and faster business decisions.
- Sales is enabled – To accelerate the sales cycle with fast and accurate quotes, flexible pricing, and seamless transitions from estimate to implementation.
- Optimized resourcing – By aligning the right people, with the right skills, to the right projects. This feature improves quality and helps keep top performers.
- Project managers can accelerate project delivery – With built-in project management that uses familiar, user-friendly Microsoft Project capabilities.
- Team members can improve productivity, collaboration, and visibility – With integration to Microsoft Teams, time and expenses can be submitted from anywhere.
- Finance can simplify project accounting – With time and expense tracking governance, project costing, budgeting, invoicing, revenue recognition, compliance, and visibility into key business health metrics.